Saturday 16 December 2017

Ode to the Derriere Sportief sports bra - the best gift for Christmas that you’ll get by far!

The best gift for Christmas that you’ll get by far!

My boobs were a-jiggling: up down, left right.
Giving any spectators a terrible fright!
Enter at A, supposedly with grace,
The judges nonplussed by such bosoms-in-face.
Sitting trot was for me, a laughable chore,

My shoulders would hunch, right down to the floor.
Anything to stop the dreaded breast-bounces!
With each one weighing plus-300 ounces.
Well, Derriere’s solution, the best one by far.
The lovely Sportief, a functional bra!
For any activity, on horse or off,
Those puppies encased, with no need to scoff.

A horse riding bra, so no onlooker banter
As we prance round the school with no-boob-bouncing canter.
Smart under my clothes, nice shape in my jacket.
Better posture ensues, so my horse can now hack it.

Seamless and comfy, and doesn’t get hot,
No longer those ‘tired’ boobs that were just my lot.
Encapsulation is key here, as well as nice lift,
A flattering bust-line - the perfect, great gift!

Wrapped up in your stocking, with green ivy leaf,
A great gift for Christmas, a Derriere Sportief!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment